About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Julia

JULIA

        Julia is a very slight built and very athletic and flexible model. She is trying to build a professional portfolio.

        We talked about  photographing at an abandoned building so I decided on the old Warner-Swasey building. I have photographed there before but the city cleaned up part of the ground floor and messed up some photo ops while doing their good deed. This time I decided to to go up a few flights for a different look. 

I'll back up a bit. We were originally supposed to meet about 4:30 but as it sometime happens Julia had a previous engagement that ran late and appeared at about 6PM then we had to travel to the location. That being said we arrived very late as the sun was already starting to hide behind the tall building. We started out with a few clothed images, then some nudes on the ground floor before headed upstairs as darkness approached. The last few images were done at high ISO's and very long exposures as light diminished. 

It was a good thing that I brought along some light painting tools to add a little spark to the images. . 

Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com




















Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment