About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Windy Lass in Eastern Ohio



















This is a series of images taken last weekend in and near a small town in eastern Ohio called Negley. The model goes by the name Windy Lass MM# 1431587 OMP # 463349. Windy is very easy to work with and loves being naked. We stayed a a nudist resort, White Thorn Lodge, it was here first nudist resort experience.

3 comments:

  1. I need to bend your ear a little, Al. When could I buy you lunch??? This locale is AMAZING for the male form, too! I have wanted to explore the whole Man and Machine concept. But when I run across stuff like this it's always mid-day and on someone's property!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to join you for lunch and conversation 216-401-5588 text or call

    ReplyDelete