About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jessica Westinghouse

Jessica is a sweat gal that photographed  on  Sunday Aug 4, 2013. We started the session on a special foot bridge that I have been anxious to create some artistic nudes at. A photographer friend turned me on to the location. The last time I was at that location was during the week and workers started coming out of the factory near by and that made the model shy from disrobing on the bridge. This time it was Sunday morning no one around except one dude strolling over the bridge as you will see. 8-3-13



























































No comments:

Post a Comment