About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BeBe & DeShawn

       As I discussed doing an artistic couples photo session with Bebe she mentioned she had a friend that might be interested in doing the session with her. They were both so much fun to work with and at times I had to wait for the the laughter to die down before I recorded an image.  

Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com
















Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com
































Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment