About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Marie oh Marie

                          Marie oh Marie
I am a lucky photographer, I get to meet so many beautiful clients and models that inspire me to create images for them. Marie is such a gem. A beautiful person, fun to be with and to photograph. She has a bit of actress in her with her multitude of expressions and body language and movements. She is a student at Miami University (Ohio) studying Zoology.

Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

Model Marie on One Model Place
MODEL
OMP ID: 450244
AGE: 21
Model Mayhem         Mayhem # 3581500
http://www.modelmayhem.com/3581500

























I decided to experiment with some green screen. The images that follow are my first attempt. Please excuse the repetition!



Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com





































 THE END




Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment