About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nude Reflections

Reflecting Pond

I met up with Sasha Owens in Ashland, Ohio a couple of weeks ago for a fine art nude series of images. I selected two locations that I was familiar with. I had scouted out this area several years ago and knew of a swimming pond that had a beautiful barn that reflected in the water. When we arrived the barn was gone, thankfully the pond was still there.  This was an early morning photo shoot  on a warm August day so the swimming pond was ideal. 


Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text me to book your photo session with me. Let's create something beautiful together.

www.alfessphotography.com














Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment