About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Friday, May 11, 2018

Justine and Billy

I had never met Billy or Justine. I had a few text messages with Billy and we talked about do a couples photo shoot. The original gal that we were supposed to shoot with was not available so Billy suggested Justine. I talked to Justine, she had never posed nude before but she thought it would be a fun experience. As you will see they were both great.

I started with Justine while we waited for Billy.














We could end this blog here but some great images are yet to come.


























 Text me (AL) for your intimate boudoir session 216-401-5588

www.alfessphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment