About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lake Como Nudist Resort, Lutz, Fl.

Lake Como is a beautiful Nudist resort about 1/2 hour north of Tampa. I had the pleasure of staying there for 11 days the beginning of March to play in a volleyball tournament. I decided to also take my equipment this year and try to get some shoots in while I was there.Although taking pictures there is prohibited ( for obvious reasons) I was allowed to photograph under supervision and on private grounds.
Here is a portion of my shoot with Kim Scarlett at Lake Como.


Kim Scarlett MM# 802840 OMP# 383154


Up The Banyan Tree

Kim Scarlett MM# 802840 OMP# 383154


No comments:

Post a Comment