About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Brandi

This was Brandi's first nude shoot. I meet up with her on my way through Dayton Aug. 5th. We went to Yellow Springs and found a couple of interesting locations for the shoot. Antioch College Amphitheater and Glen Helen Reservation. 8-5-11
Hey Al,
  Thank you so much for the pictures. i love them. they are fantastic. I appreciate you photographing me. I had a lot f fun.
Brandi 8-10-11
OMP Model 465179

Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text


My web site: alfessphotography.com


Antioch College
Glen Helen Reserve

An ivy covered building in Yellow Springs, Ohio








Yellow Springs, Ohio




Antioch College









Glen Helen Reserve




www.wix.com/alfess/photographer-artist

No comments:

Post a Comment