About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rock & Roll


My subject is Eleanor a very daring friend that agreed to pose in front of the Rock Hall of Fame in Cleveland. It was a blast even though we got kicked out by a guard. We met a 6:00 A.M. August 28, 2011 on a Sunday morning.



After getting busted at the Rock Hall we ventured into the "flats" to capture some interesting images.











This was an exceptionally fun shoot (which I can’t believe I’m saying considering how much I detest mornings!)  Indeed it was and these are great!  The Rock Hall ones look amazing!  What a shame we got kicked out so quickly.  Ian loves the sepia one with the vines.  I particularly like the black and white one with me on the bridge piece with my leg up on my knee.
Thanks!
Eleanor 9-1-11





We later headed to the Aero Space Park in Brookpark, Ohio




www.wix.com/alfess/photographer-artist
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIc_Mfhwnzq24tU0fbGSVUsKc5FB9XSpuJK9usiHCRSWZIUkRBf6Wqky7O_i6mVsSsWiw1QslhqLhfHRnyJeUCARZnCmYoTVgfNvxGcUePr0yJEvIVa4lKUBRJNHeoRcEqm0K3AvHnK2k/s1600/sm5180-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment