About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Dekilah at the Leland Hotel Ballroom

I had seen Dekilah's images for quite some time and had messaged her about doing a photo shoot. It worked out the she was at the Society of Models and Photographer (SMP-23) event in Detroit, Mi. on Saturday.  We used the dilapidated ballroom and surprisingly the images look fresher than the ballroom. I avoided the stacks of empty beer cases, bottles, broken chairs, busted tables, falling plaster and shopping carts.

Model Dekilah Nazari (text me for her information)

Photography by Al Fess 216-401-5588











 

 Model Dekilah Nazari (text me for her information)

Photography by Al Fess 216-401-5588









Model Dekilah Nazari (text me for her information)

Photography by Al Fess 216-401-5588

No comments:

Post a Comment