About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tarantula Invasion


Stephy has an array of exotic creature, such as pythons, lizards, scorpions, and tarantulas. On this photo shoot our focus was going to be on the big "T". Stephy brought 3 tarantulas, two of which you will see in images. The third tarantula was huge, twice the size of the others. Unfortunately we never had a chance to photograph it because it became a bit testy and Stephy was concerned it would start throwing off itchy hairs that really irritate the skin. She was in charge so it was completely up to he. 

Photography by: Al Fess 216-401-5588
Model: Stephy Furret (text me for her contact inf.)

























Photography by: Al Fess 216-401-5588
Model: Stephy Furret (text me for her contact inf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment