About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lukas Roberts

Luke is a local actor/model from Akron. He is with the Taxi Talent agency in Cleveland. Luke contacted me about updating some of his portfolio images. I put Luke through the ringer so to speak. Had him hanging from a bar forever finally his arms gave out. But some nifty shots were recorded. When Luke isn't acting or modeling he is a masseuse. Be sure to visit his web site and set up a personal rub with a great looking massage therapist. 
www.starqualitymassage.com

Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text


www.alfessphotography.com






















Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com











No comments:

Post a Comment