About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sheila Ker

Lovely Sheila 

                 Sheila messaged me and told me another photographer had recommended that she should do a photo shoot with me. It always nice to be referred by another client but a little extra icing when another photographer recommends me.   Sheila is a stunning  blond (sometimes brunette) with a charming personality. 

              I decided to do the shoot at my modest in home studio in Berea, Ohio. I had fun using some old reclaimed Smith Victor studio "hot lights" photo equipment that was recently given to me. I equipped them with florescent lights bulbs. Many years ago someone gave me an old movie camera spot light and  that is what I used for the shadowed images on the hanging bar.  Sometimes it is fun just to see what you can do with ordinary equipment. Also a note about the crystal ball series: They were accomplished with a $5. led battery operated closet light.

Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

www.wix.com/alfess/photographer-artist


Arriving to the photo session














Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text




















Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment