About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Friday, January 3, 2014

TYFFANI

Tyffani    

      Tyffani is a extreme looking but sweet artsy type of woman. We first met at a nude body painting event that I organized. I just loved her mow-hawk hair style and asked if she would want to do a nude fine arts photo session with me. Our plan was to go to Nelson's Ledges State Park. We met before dawn on a pleasant August morning. After parking and entering the woods we could hardly see the path in front of us. It didn't take long to see the rock formation coming alive in this beautiful park.

 http://parks.ohiodnr.gov/nelsonkennedyledges

        Tyffani was a delight to work with climbing anything I asked her to. After an hour or so we decided the we got the images that we wanted and we didn't want to be there when families start to arrive. 
       On our way back to our meeting place and now light outside Tyffani said "look at that old house", as we passed by. It was a onetime gorgeous Victorian that had fallen into deep disrepair. I put on my breaks and turned around and pulled in the driveway. Nobody around ? Wonder if it is open -"yah we're in", okay let's get naked! Enjoy the pics!


Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com


www.wix.com/alfess/photographer-artist














































I wish we could have gotten to the attic




Al Fess Cleveland's Boudoir Photographer

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

www.wix.com/alfess/photographer-artist




No comments:

Post a Comment