About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Light Painting with Karen

Strip Mine

It was a beautiful evening the first week of September. Karen and her boyfriend agreed to go with me to a barren strip mine to take some colorful light painting images. She had very little idea of what I was to propose but I knew she would be game for the challenge. I knew Karen was a juggler so her agility and coordination would come into play.

My first goal was to light some steel wool and have her twirl it around while naked.  


Rooftop Juggler



Waiting for darkness




 Not quite dark enough!





Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com



Later in the evening we were able to play with a light saber.


Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment