About Me

My photo
A 30+ year pro photographer. Co-founded Love Photography in 1970. My wife Anne and I live in Berea, Oh. We have 4 grown children and 13 grandchildren. Life is Good!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Suzy

.

On my recent trip to Tampa I photographed Suzy. She wanted me to reproduce an image that I had done two years ago in Land O’ Lakes, Fl. I told Suzy if the location is still there that I would be happy to try. Here is the image that I took of Elan in 2012.
 Unfortunately the property was in the process of redevelopment and we were unable to duplicate the above image


Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com





















Al Fess Photographer-Artist

216-401-5588 call or text

www.alfessphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment